- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays)
- Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day
- Orders with Standard Service are processed within 1 - 2 business days
- Orders with Same Day Delivery must be placed by 12:00PM on same business day will be processed and ship the same day, depending on product availability.
We're sorry. We are currently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside the Malaysia To find Estee Lauder products near you visit our International Store Locator.
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Maximum Purchase Policy
We must limit orders to three (3) units of any single item or no more than twelve (12) units per customer. Orders exceeding these limits are subject to cancellation. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-18-0742 or Contact Us and we will be happy to assist.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us by phone at 1-800-222-009 within one hour of placement (during business day). We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) are not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- By customer request
- Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to advise you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact our Online Service Experts at 1-800-18-0742 or via email.
Find a Missing Package
If the tracking information for your package confirms delivery and you cannot locate the delivered package:
- 1. Check with neighbors and family members
- 2. Look around the delivery location
- 3. Check for notice of attempted delivery
- 4. Contact the carrier