Brighten dark circles
in just 2 weeks.*
in just 2 weeks.*
NEW ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE
Now with FR-Defense™ technology, it helps fight
visible free radical damage. Renews a smoother,
more wide-awake eye look.
*Clinical testing on 55 women after 2 weeks.
Eye Creams & Treatments for Dark Circles
Before you can get rid of dark circles, you need to understand why they’ve appeared in the first place. The causes of dark eye circles range from aging to lifestyle habits. These are the most common causes of dark circles under the eyes:
• Dehydration – We’re always singing the praises of hydration when it comes to keeping your skin healthy and supple—and the delicate skin around your eyes is no different. Not consuming enough water throughout the day can lead to an increase in the appearance of dark circles under eyes.
• Lack Of Sleep – Not catching enough Zs? Those eight hours a night can be crucial for preventing dark circles as a consistent lack of sleep can lead to dark, puffy undereye bags.
• Free Radical Damage – Free radicals are unstable molecules found in pollutants, UV and blue light rays that damage skin cells. They can wreak havoc on the thin delicate skin around your undereyes—leading to premature fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark circles.
• Genetics – Dark eye circle causes aren’t always from lifestyle habits—they could also simply be prevalent in your genetics. If you have a family history of dark undereyes, there might be a better chance of you dealing with the skincare concern.
While many people think dark circles and eye bags are one in the same, the two are actually different. The main difference is that dark circles is the darkening of the skin under the eyes, while eye bags refer to swelling or puffiness in the undereye area. The causes of eye bags, however, are similar to the causes of dark circles, such as aging, genetics and lack of sleep.
Most of the time, the appearance of dark circles under eyes is reversible by practicing better lifestyle habits (i.e getting better sleep and drinking more water) and curating the perfect skincare routine for dark circle treatment.
Want to get rid of your dark eye circles and eye bags once and for all? Here’s what you need to know:
• Hydrate – Quench your undereye skin by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
• Upgrade your skincare routine – Level up your skincare routine with repairing and preventative dark circle treatment, including moisturizer and undereye cream.
• Protect your undereyes – Using SPF and antioxidant-rich products can protect your undereyes from free radicals and damaging UV rays that can cause dark circles.
• Hide dark circles – Reach for a concealer for dark circles if you’re searching for a temporary fix.
The one product everyone dealing with dark circles should have is a quality eye cream. You’ll need your dark circle eye cream to do 3 things: brighten, hydrate and protect. Our Advanced Night Repair Eye Super-Charged Gel-Creme does all 3, repairing, depuffing and tightening the skin around your eyes while brightening the look of existing dark circles in just 2 weeks.
If you’re dealing with dark circles due to aging, an anti-aging eye cream like Revitalizing Supreme+ Youth Power Eye Balm nourishes, strengthens, and boosts radiance to target multiple signs of aging and reduces the look of wrinkles, lines and dark circles around the delicate undereye area.
Looking to load your dark circle treatment with luxury? Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Eye Creme, made with Black Diamond Truffle Extract, brightens, reawakens and firms undereyes to remove dark circles and puffiness.
Vitamin E is a powerhouse ingredient for skincare—especially when it comes to dark circle treatment. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, helping protect skin from free radical damage that can lead to the development of dark eye circles. That’s why we recommend using our Vitamin E-enriched Advanced Night Repair Eye Super-Charged Gel-Creme day or night to fight off free radicals.
Now that you have the best eye cream for dark circles, let’s talk about when to apply eye cream in your skincare routine.
Every morning, start with a treatment lotion like Micro Essence Treatment Lotion with Bio-Ferment to fortify, soothe and nourish the skin. Next, apply a skin serum. Then, opt for a daytime moisturizer with UV protection like Perfectionist Pro Multi-Defense Aqua UV Ultra-Light SPF 30/PA+++. After applying a skin serum and moisturizer, allow the products to fully absorb into your skin before gently applying eye cream to your undereye area.
Every night, start with a cleanser like Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser to remove dirt, makeup, and pollution particles from the day to give yourself a clean canvas. Next, apply a treatment lotion, then a repair serum like Advanced Night Repair Serum. Once your repair serum is fully absorbed, apply a nighttime moisturizer like Revitalizing Supreme+ Night Moisturizer. After applying a skin serum and moisturizer, it’s then time to put on your eye cream of choice.
Find your best
Advanced Night Repair Eye Expert
For Dark Circles
NEW ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE
• Brightens dark circles in just 2 weeks.
• Lightweight, refreshing
• And with use, it targets:
✔ Overall Appearance
For Lines & Wrinkles
ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE
• Reduces the look of lines in every eye zone.
• Ultra-nourishing concentrate
✔ Undereye Lines
✔ Crow's Feet
✔ "11" Lines Between Brows